Friday, June 4, 2010

Five Question Friday



http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/


1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?

If I could go back to school, I would major in 3-D computer animation and illustration. That is what I really wanted to do "when I grew up". But, I let other convince me that I "needed" a more secure job.

2. What do you love most about your home?

I love that we have finally finished putting personal touches on our house. We moved in 4 years ago. It was a brand new home and was filled with bland contractor basics. Paint does wonders! I started with my kid's rooms and then tackled the living room, dinning room and kitchen. The master bedroom is the only room still needing a little work.

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?

I love to read science fiction, especially Star Wars. I also love smutty romance novels. The campier and cheesier the better.

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?


Deep fried crickets , just don't ask. next question

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
I don't really watch a lot of TV, so this is a tough question. I guess I would have to say I would want to be a contestant on Project Runway. I love watching that show. I love Tim Gunn! I think it would just be amazing to work and talk with him.

1 comment:

  1. I'm your newest follower! I'd love it if you could follow me back at

    www.momsbalancingact.com

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete