Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer Movies- What are you excited to go see?


We are getting excited about Summer Movies around here! Today the A-Team opens, which my husband has been geeking over for months. We will be catching it later tonight.

UPDATE- If you were a fan of the A-Team as a kid, you will love the movie. My husband and I were worried it wouldn't live up to the TV show. It was awesome!! My husband is ready to go see it again!


The other movie my household is excited about is Toy Story 3! My son watched Toy Story non stop from around the age of 18 months to 2.5 years old. Then my little girl came along and she loves it just as much as he does. Her birthday party was Jesse themed. Although, it is funny because I think I am more excited about it then they are!


What summer movies are you getting excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment