Sunday, June 13, 2010

Redecorating ??!!

My husband and I have decided that we are going to start small redecorating projects around the house. Well, I should say I decided! My husband is just supplying the man power.

When we moved into our home, the kid's bedroom and bathroom got top priority. But our poor master bedroom and bathroom have been sitting untouched for almost 5 years! I am tired of it just being blah and an after thought to the rest of the house. It is the dumping ground for laundry baskets and left over knick knacks.

We have picked our colors, which are a smoothing blue and soft gray. I really love this color combination. It looks very classic, but has a modern feel to it.

I am planning on sanding our bed, dresser, and night stand. They will be painted black. After that is the hard part, finding artwork and accessories to complete the look.

I will post pictures of our progress and there might be a few giveaways along the way! Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

  1. I should take a page out of your book - the most we've done with our master bedroom has been a new comforter - It's still my hubby's bachelor blue with mismatched brown furniture - I'm sensing a summer project.

    ReplyDelete