Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Chic-fil-A Spicy Chicken Sandwich

I was so excited when I heard that Chic-fil-A was finally adding a spicy sandwich. It is Chic-fil-A's first sandwich release since 1989! I got to try mine on Monday!

I had read comments on their Facebook page from people in the test markets. Some said that it was spicier then Wendy's, so I had high expectations.

I did not find spicier then Wendy's. As a matter of fact, I think it was less spicy. You do have the option of having pepper jack cheese added to it. I had mine without, so that might be the extra spice I was missing.

The sandwich has a great taste and 2 pickles. But, I am a pepperhead so if it's not flaming hot, I am a little underwhelmed. However, it will probably become my new usual, but I will need a packet of buffalo sauce and Polynesian sauce. Have you tried it yet? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment