Saturday, September 25, 2010

Today, is National One Hit Wonder Day!??

Today is National One Hit Wonder Day! Who knew there was a day? What's your all time favorite one hit wonder? I found a great One Hit Wonder list


I have to say that I really love A-Ha "Take On Me". I always loved that video.

Some of my other favorite Wonders:

Jack Wagner, Frisco from General Hospital. He has been on other shows and is currently on Bold and The Beautiful, but he will forever be Frisco. All I Need

Tony Basil Oh Mickey, your so fine!! Mickey

and how about the lovely and talented Right Said Fred. That's right they were too sexy for music. I'm Too Sexy


Rock on and belt out your favorite One Hit Wonders today!!

1 comment:

  1. I have to disagree with you about Aha. Not they are not good, but they are not a one-hit wonder. Maybe they are in the U.S., but I have an album of their greatest hits. Not trying to be mean in any way. I wouldn't have known if it hadn't been for my friend in England. In fact, it was just recently that they broke up.

    ReplyDelete