Sunday, September 5, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

Getting to know YOU


1. Do you like seafood?

I hate seafood. I had a bad experience when I was like 5 years old involving clam chowder and my cabbage patch doll. Needless to say the Cabbage Patch doll was never the same afterwards.

Now that the Gulf of Mexico is jacked up, you couldn't pay me to eat seafood.

2. Are mermaids hot?

Maybe the girls are, but I always thought Aquaman was kind of creepy.

3. Have you swam in the ocean?
Yes, but I will not do it anymore. The ocean is a cess pool.


4. If you got stung by a jellyfish, would you let a stranger pee on you?


If it were an emergecy, then yes probably.


5. Have you ever pee'd in the ocean?
I think everyone has, at least once in their life. Plus all of the fish pee. That is why the ocean is a cess pool.

6. Can you make a cute fish face? (Show a pic..if you want)

No, I don't think so.

7. When you see the lobster tank at the grocery store do you just have this overwhelming urge to set them free or cook them up?

I would love to set them all free while blaring Born Free! That is why I will not eat lobster, the way you have to cook them is cruel.

8. Are you afraid of sharks?
I think sharks are fascinating creatures. Do I want to swim with them or get into a shark cage, nope. I will watch the fools do it during Shark Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment