Friday, September 3, 2010

Digital Photo Keychain Review



I love to take pictures, especially of my family. The problem is that I am always looking for ways to display and show off my family. I was very happy to review the pink Digital Photo Keychain from Wholesalekeychain.com

It is very easy to get step up. To charge, it just plugs into a USB port. The program is very simple to use and there is no software to load onto your computer. In under 10 minutes, I had 60 pictures loaded onto my keychain. The hardest part was selecting which pictures I wanted. But there is room for me to add more. The keychain holds 100 pictures.

I was impressed with the picture quality as well. The screen is 1.5 inches and the picture display is lovely.

The digital keychain retails for $9.99. These would make great gifts for new moms or grandparents. They would also make great stocking stuffer for the holidays.

WholesaleKeychains has a wide variety of products to choose from. You can find a keychain for just about anyone.


disclosure: I was provided with a digital keychain for the purpose of this review. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and were in no way influenced by Wholesalekeychains.com.


This Product Was a Free Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment