Saturday, September 18, 2010

Star Wars: Clone Wars HouseParty!!

Last night was the season premiere of Star Wars: The Clone Wars! Which, of course is huge in our house. We were selected by HouseParty.com to host a Hasbro Clone Wars Houseparty. If you are not familiar with House Party, check out their website. It is a lot of fun.

This house party had an amazing party package. Hasbro sent 10 assorted Clone Wars action figures, tattoos, coupons, game codes, and a game mat for a new card game. Needless to say, when the box arrived my kids were all over it!

We had a great group of friends over. We also encouraged everyone to come dressed up! Since we are Star Wars costumers, of course we pulled out our gear.
My husband slipped on his Vader costume for the evening. We also had a tusken, General Grievious and Goldie come over.


Utinni is my little jawa baby. Anytime we do a Star Wars event, I try to bring Utinni along, as a mascot of sorts. Utinni got a tattoo last night in honor of the premiere.







We had a ton of food! and our table definitely reflected a Star Wars theme. Sliders, hot wings, homemade pizza rolls, chips and dip, cupcakes and brownies were all part of the menu.









I think everyone was stuffed and the show was great!! I personally was excited to see Shaak Ti making her first appearance in The Clone Wars cartoon. I, of course, am extremely partial to her. If you have seen some of my other posts, Shaak Ti is one of my Star Wars costumes that I wear for events. I can't wait for Hasbro to make a new Shaak Ti figure.

I think all of the children who attended the party had a great time! They were thrilled with all of their goodies.


disclosure: I was provided with a party package by HouseParty.com. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and were in way influenced by HouseParty or Hasbro.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!! I honest to goodness, just this year... watched my first Star Wars movie. pathetic, isn't is?!?! I loved them, so glad my hubby forced me to watch them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE House Party!!! Looks like you guys had a blast, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our party had to be rescheduled to next weekend cause we all caught the flu! I won't let my 6 year watch the new episode of Star Wars until the party...he's so ready! Glad your party was fun! Looking forward to ours next Saturday!!!

    Thanks Hasbro!
    Jackie ~ http://itscrazycheap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like great fun! Love your little jawa baby, do you collect other dolls too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to collect Barbies, but not so much anymore. I made the Jawa from a doll I got at the Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks like soooo much fun! I want to come next time!!! great party and really cool costumes, my husband can't wait for our boys to be a little older to watch with him!

    ReplyDelete