Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Python Printable Games Review




If you are looking to add a little extra fun to your next party, check out Python Printable Games.

They offer a wide variety of printable activities for all age groups. You pay a low price for each game you download, then you are able to print as many copies as you need. Most games are priced at $6.95 and packages are $14.95 and $19.95.
The great part is that you get your game files in an instant download, so you don't have to pay and wait for your item to ship.

I have selected several activities that I think will add little extra excitement to our Halloween festivities. I really loved the Pin the Head on the Monster game



There is also a Halloween Scavenger Hunt that sounds like a lot of fun.

This would be a great resource for teachers or youth group leaders. Visit the Python Printable Games website to see all they have to offer. If you sign up for their newsletter, they are currently offering a free gift.

Disclosure: I was sent a complementary package of printables for the purpose of this review. I was not compensated in anyway. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.
This Product Was a Free Giveaway

3 comments:

  1. That is pretty cool. Especially on a rainy or cold winter day - pop on a get a new game for your child? Awesome! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are neat! Great way to spend time with the kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like their Trivia Games. I wish I had a working printer.

    ReplyDelete