Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oxy Clinical Review





I was always very self conscious of my skin when I was a teenager. Even as an adult, I still have break outs. That is why I was very happy to do a review for Oxy Clinical.

Oxy Clinical is a line of over-the-counter acne medication is clinically shown to provide prescription-level results without a dermatologist. The patented, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients and continuous-action technology eliminates 99% of acne bacteria in just eight hours.

OXY® Clinical Benefits

* Data show OXY® Clinical Clearing Treatment kills acne bacteria as fast as a leading topical prescription acne medication*
* OXY® Clinical Clearing Treatment is proven to eliminate 99% of acne bacteria in just 8 hours
* OXY® Clinical Advanced Face Wash means 25 times more medication remains on the skin to fight acne longer
* OXY® Clinical Hydrating Therapy is a 3-in-1 formula that hydrates, exfoliates and controls oil

No comments:

Post a Comment