Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wordless Wednesday- Admiral Ackbar!!

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!
              and Yes, I am giant nerd!

I recently won this amazingly crafted Admiral Ackbar mask off of  Ebay.  Well, it was kind of my anniversary gift.  I have talked about my Star Wars costumes before, so I get to unveil my newest one.  

If you aren't familiar with the character Admiral Ackbar is from Return of the Jedi.  

I am currently searching for a set of hands and getting clothing to complete my costume. 

One of my favorite Robot Chicken sketches is the Admiral Ackbar Cereal.   If you have never seen it, check out Youtube.

1 comment:

  1. My son would love this! He is a major star wars fan.

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2011/03/wordless-wednesday-did-you-say.html

    ReplyDelete