Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Circus (picture post )



My family and I had a great time at the circus tonight.   This was the first time that the kids had been to a circus.It was just a small circus, not Ringling Brothers.  We are calling this our warm before going to the big show.  It wasn't the greatest, but it was entertaining.

   My daughter was happy because it ballerinas.  She loves all the glitter and feathers.   Her favorite performers were the rope acrobats. 






 My son loved the clowns.  I have never seen him laugh so hard!  He also really enjoyed the jugglers.  I think they had him when they lit them on fire.  

2 comments:

  1. awww...I saw the Ringling train this week driving out of Baltimore and really wanted to go to the circus...I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad used to take us to the circus! It was always thrilling! When my boys were younger, we actually had a circus come to town and we were able to watch them set up, which is just as exciting!
    Hopping from Twisted Scavenger!

    ReplyDelete