Sunday, March 27, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


It has been a while since I have been able to participate in Scavenger Hunt Sunday.   These are my pictures for this week.  


Decay-
This isn't really decay, but interesting texture and ground cover.  I guess the leaves count as decay.  
 












Groups of 3
These are jelly fish from our trip to the Aquarium. 













Kitchen
 I love to bake, so I snapped a quick picture of rainbow cakes just out of the oven.













Things that make you go hmmmm....
This is Gorn and a sort of Klingon walking down the street in Atlanta.  It is just not something you see everyday. 













ME time

I love to paint so this is one of the abstract paintings I have been working on.

5 comments:

  1. Um...things that make you go hmmm? Oh yeah, I'm definitely wondering about those two right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rainbow cakes look so yummy! Enjoyed your photos and my son came up behind me while I was reading and really enjoyed your fish pond on the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things that make you go "hmmm" for sure! Beautiful painting! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool take on groups of 3! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to see what I made... I want to share them with you, so check out my blog!! Anyway, LOVE the painting!! You are so beautifully talented!!

    t@emmons-blessings

    http://emmons-blessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete