Saturday, March 12, 2011

Busy Day -St. Patrick's Day Parade

Today has been busy!  My family was in the Atlanta St. Patrick's Day parade today!  It was a beautiful day and of course great fun.   The only down side is that it has been a long day and I am extremely tired.      I will have a photo post up tomorrow, along with several others.  And, hopefully a photo post from our trip to the aquarium.  

But for right now, it is time for bed!


  1. hello newest follower from the hop

  2. How fun! We're going to be in a St. Patty's Day parade next weekend.
    I am your newest follower from the Sunday Strolling blog hop! I hope you'll come over and follow me as well. Thanks and have a wonderful Sunday! :)

  3. Sounds like fun!

    I'm a new follower from Say Hi Sunday. Nice to meet you! Hope you can swing by and say hello. :)

    Wife on the Roller Coaster

  4. Sounds fun! I am ready for some green beer here, haha :) Stopped over from Say Hi Sunday. hope ya'll have a great one!

  5. I am following you (suelee1998) from the blog hop, you have a great site. Would you please follow me back?
    thank you :)

  6. Happy Sunday, Hope you had a great weekend.
    Stopping by to say Hi from Sunday Blog Hops