Monday, November 1, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide kicks off today!

It is hard to believe that it is already November 1st!!   For my household, this means we will be going non-stop until New Years with birthdays, holiday celebrations, shopping, baking, and everything in between.  

My Holiday Gift Guide is going to feature products for everyone on your shopping list, even items for those hard to shop for people.   There is always one on our list, so I have been looking for unique products to share. 
 Or maybe you have a huge Sci-Fi fan or a Twilight vampire fan, I will have gift suggestions to delight them as well. 
 I am also going to include some great ideas for homemade gifts.  All of the homemade gifts can be made in about an hour, and are wonderful to make with children.  
Hopefully some of the gift ideas from my Holiday Gift Guide will end up under your Christmas tree.  

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I can't wait. I love homemade gifts. Of course I live for Black Friday too :/

    ReplyDelete