Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hasbro Action Figure Review

I was thrilled to have the opportunity to review two of Hasbro's new action figures.   Having a family of Star Wars fans, I am very familiar with Hasbro's Star Wars Action Figure line.   I was really excited with the opportunity to review one of the newest figures.  

We received one of the new Flame Thrower Clonetrooper.  My son was thrilled, because this was a figure we did not have!   The newest Star Wars action figures come with the Galactic Battle Game.   Each figure is packed with a competitive gaming base, a unique battle attributes card, and a die to play the game.   This allows kids to interact with their Star Wars figures in a new way.   The action figures retail for $6.99 and are available now.   Ages: 4 and up





The second action figure we got to review was one of the new Transformer Power Core Combiners.    The new transformers combine with one another, in dozens of variations to create a wide variety of larger Combiner robots, with each figure serving as various body parts and weapons.   The Power Core Combiners are available in 2 packs and 5 packs.    They retail for $9.99 - $19.99 and are also available now.  Ages 5 and up. 

My son loves the new Transformer figures.   They certainly are not like the ones I grew up with.  In some ways, I think they are harder to transform.  These new Power Core Combiners are really cool and will certainly delight those kids on your shopping list.    Be on the look out for Hasbro's Holiday coupons.     There are some for Transformers. 


disclosure:  I received samples for the purpose of this review.  I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post.  All opinions expressed in this post are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment