Saturday, November 13, 2010

Harry Potter On Demand or Download

My family and I are huge Harry Potter fans!   My husband and I have read all of the books and of course watched the movies.    I am really looking forward to the new movie, which will be opening November 19th.  
I thought I would share this information from Warner Brothers with my readers.  

Warner Bros. Digital Distribution (WBDD) is celebrating the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, with the release of the first five Harry Potter films this month On Demand (cable & satellite) .  It is also available through digital Download on iTunes, Amazon Video On Demand, XBOX and PlayStation and other online digital retailers.





For more details, check out www.warnerbros.com/harrypotter.

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing that there are other adults out there who like the Harry Potter books and movies. I can't wait for this one to come out!! I found you through the weekend blog hop and now follow you. Check out my blog: http://copingwithfrugality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete