Saturday, November 13, 2010

Upcoming Freebies and Coupons

When I started my blog, I started out just talking about coupons. Somewhere over the course of this year, my blog focus has widened and I haven't posted much in the way of coupons or freebies. So I thought I would share a few today.

Fast Food Freebies:
"Like" Del Taco on Facebook and print a coupon to get a free Pollo Asado Chicken Taco with purchase.

Every Friday in November, Burger King is giving away free coffee.

On November 16th, Jack In The Box will be giving away 2 free Tacos after 2pm. No purchase necessary.




Coupons:
Get a $1/1 Kraft's new Kraft Shredded Cheese with a touch of Philly coupon.

There is another great Wholly Guacamole coupon. $2/2 expires 12/31/2010.

Shopping:
Walmart announced free shipping on 60,000 holiday items, including electronics, video games, toys,jewelry, and furniture. There is no minimum purchase amount and returns are free, too. The free shipping offer ends Dec. 20, 2010.

If you are a hard core Black Friday Shopper, be sure to check out BFADS.net. They have sneak peaks at Black Friday Ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment