Friday, April 1, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party Post


 Welcome everyone visiting from the Ultimate Blog Party!    With all of the blogs participating, thank you for visiting my blog.

My blog originally started out as a way to share coupons with my friends.  But, I didn't want to be just a coupon site, so I added a little bit of this and that.     In March, I celebrated my 1 year blogiversary. 

 I was a SAHM but now I am working full time and going back to school.   My schedule is really full these days, so now my blog has kind of become my weekend relaxation.   Some of my other hobbies include, roller derby (it is great exercise), costuming- My husband and I are Star Wars costumers.  We dress up for charity and family events.   It is so much fun!, and painting. 

7 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! My son and hubby are huge Star Wars fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you. Roller Derby? Sounds dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from UBP11. Sounds like you know how to have fun. Love the idea of dressing up as Star Wars characters for charity. That's really quite wonderful of you. I'm now your latest follower, and hope you will like my blog and follow me too.
    Come by and enter my cookbook giveaway.
    http://joyofdesserts.blogspot.com/2011/04/welcome-to-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy!

    Happy Blogoversary!! YAY!!

    I am so happy to have found your blog. I am stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party and this is my very first year participating and this is SO VERY exciting!! LOL

    Anyhow...please stop by my blogs and follow whenever you get the opportunity:

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    And...Jessica Lil Corner is where I am blogging about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    I welcome your visit at either or both of my blogs and hope to have you stop by and follow really soon!!

    Have a very blessed day!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from UBP. I couldn't resist your blog name. Happy Bloggaversary!

    Here's a link to my UBP post if you care to stop by: http://www.mommyshorts.com/2011/03/can-someone-explain-the-dresscode-please.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Found you through UBP11. Love your site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the UBP. So nice to meet you.

    Roller derby!?! How cool!

    Following you now.

    Cheers,
    Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

    ReplyDelete