Saturday, April 9, 2011

Admiral Ackbar costume update

$5 footlong
So I have made several posts about my new Admiral Ackbar costume. 
 I am happy to say that the flippers arrived yesterday from Arizona. 






 
They are made of latex and unpainted. So I will be spending some time painting them to match the mask I purchased off Ebay match.   The most likely will be airbrushed with some hand painting, then sealed to protect the paint.  

Once, I get these finished the remaining cloth parts of the costume will get finished.   I am hoping that I debut the costume at a small event next week.  If not it will wait for Spring Fling. 

2 comments:

  1. Coming from a family who says "It's a trap!" at the slightest provocation, all I can say is WOOOHOO!

    BTW, your recipe was chosen as a selection for my recipe linkythingymabob! Check out the details here. http://bigklittlea.blogspot.com/2011/04/recipe-linky-announcement-s.html

    Good luck!
    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! My hubby's dream is to have full body Stormtrooper armor.

    ReplyDelete