Sunday, April 3, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

 These are my selections for Scavenger Hunt Sunday!   If you want to join in on the fun, visit Ramblings and Photos : Scavenger Hunt Sunday.


1. High Key
I was not really sure what to do with this one, so I have 2 pictures.   With this first picture, I was playing with my husband's IPhone Hipstomatic Prints.


















This picture was taken at our trip to the aquarium













2. Bedroom
 I don't have a picture for this one.  Our bedroom is kind of being remodeled right now and I just didn't want to show of the mess.


3. Something Tiny














4. Off in the Distance
 This is another picture taken with the Hipstomatic. I am thinking it is time for ME to get an IPhone.



















5. Stripes-
Ok, this isn't the greatest photo.  I was at lunch Friday with some friends and I just couldn't resist.    I snapped this quick with my phone and sent it to my husband with the message,"I found Waldo!" 



5 comments:

  1. Great work - I really like your last two shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely off in the distance shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waldo for sure. I like your tiny shot and as a drummer-I think all those drums look way fun to play. Love the name of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the distance shot. That's a beautiful street.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your something tiny shot, great job!

    ReplyDelete