Thursday, April 7, 2011

This month, my husband is winning at getting on my nerves!

Today, our little girl was sick and he stayed home with her.   I am thinking ok, maybe he will do a few little things around the house.   WRONG! 

I called around 10ish to check in, she was still sleeping.  This is great!  Now is the time to be swift like a ninja and do some chores.   WRONG!

I get home, the perpetual mountain of laundry is still occupying its same spot. 
"So, what did you do today?" 

"Just watched some TV."

Really?!

"Well, I laid out some chicken to defrost."

Ok, Thanks for babysitting the TV and defrosting some chicken, honey.  You have made the world SOOO much easier for me and I appreciate that.   ( You will note the sarcasm.) 

Why does it never occur to husbands that things need to be done?  Our child slept the majority of the day!You had time!!  grrrrrrrrr......

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we just need a lazy day though huh? But yeah, I would be perturbed. I would make him do the laundry with you and start dinner and make up for the lazy day he had by giving him something to do. ;)

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has 2 Hands!

    ReplyDelete