Sunday, April 10, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


These are my pictures for Rambling and Photos: Sunday Scavenger Hunt.  

Motion-  We went to a little circus, which the kids had a great time seeing.   I got some really cool pictures of the rope performers. I thought these pictures would be great for motion.



Waiting to Click-  This is another picture from the circus.  I never did really get a great shot of the elephant. 



In Fashion-  This is my little girl playing dress up.  With her, anything is in fashion.





Animal's Perspective-  this is from the front yard.





Many-  My son is obsessed with legos.  So we have many, many, many legos.

3 comments:

  1. Nicely done - I knew I should have gone to the circus this weekend. That looks like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I really like the motion shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! Those rope performers are really something. Good job!

    ReplyDelete