Friday, December 31, 2010

Testing out my new Star Wars cookie cutter.

Ok, so I am a huge Star Wars fangirl!   One of the items that was my Christmas list was the Star Wars cookie cutters from Williams-Sonoma.   My husband being so AWESOME! got them for me. 

Today, we tested them out.

I really love them!   They have a stamp action that makes it easy to imprint and move the cookies to the tray.  I was a little skeptical about the stamping part.   A lot of times dough will get stuck and you have to clean them out.   I floured the interior of the cutter and they worked great.  The kids have had a lot of  fun making sugar cookies with me today.    If you have a Star Wars fan in your life, you might want to consider these for birthdays, anniversary, or even next Christmas.


I was talking with my husband and I really want to try using these on corn tortillas.  I would like to try to make my own Star Wars corn chips.   So there may be some experimenting in the next few days.

3 comments:

  1. I got these over the summer and made them for the kids at a family pool party. I have to admit I was skeptical about the stamping part as I've had to clean out more than 1 cookie cutter after doing that, but aren't these amazing? I love your idea of stamped tortillas, that's amazing. Let us know if it works!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubs would love these! Well, he'd love for me to have them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun are those! Following you from the blog hop - hope you can visit me at http://www.thejoyfuljungle.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete