Friday, December 31, 2010

5 Question Friday


1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?


Our Christmas Tree stays up until New Year's Day.   By then, I am done with it.  I usually put it up a few days before Thanksgiving.  

2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?

We go over to a friend's house.   We eat, the children play and the adults usually bust out Rock Band.   I don't really care for New Years, so we keep it kind of low key.




3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?


Not really, I am not really good at following through with them.   I just prefer to take baby steps to make change. 

4. How did you spend New Year's Eve when you were younger?

We never really did anything that exciting that I can remember.   We usually would go out to dinner and watch the ball.   


5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?


New Years, 2005.  I had gotten the ok from my OB/GYN that everything was good after the birth of our son.   You get the idea.  

3 comments:

  1. 1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?
    It usually goes up somewhere between Black Friday and December 10th and comes down sometime during the week after New Year's.

    2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
    Yes, I am going out to dinner with my family.

    3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
    The ones my doctor would like me to have - exercise more, eat healthier. Easy to say, hard to put into practice.

    4. How did you spend New Year's when you were younger?
    I've been spending New Year's Eve the same way for about 30 years. I always go out to dinner with my family.

    5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?
    One that I remember is when we got an ice storm and every inch of the trees were covered in white with their limbs heavy and hanging across the roadways. It was a very beautiful sight. The type of snow you usually only see in holiday movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great new years eve

    I am a new follower of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopped my way over from the land of Mom, so here I am top answer your 5 questions

    1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?
    This year it was about 2 weeks, put it up about a week before Christmas and took it down yesterday

    2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
    That was last night my plan was to stay home and be safe.

    3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions? My New Years resolution is to NOT have any resolutions.

    4. How did you spend New Year's Eve when you were younger? Up until we were teens, my sister and I spent them at my Uncle's house with our cousins.

    5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?
    My most memorable was in 1996 when I was in labor with my youngest son.

    I look forward to hopping into you again sometime.

    Leila

    http://azsbsm.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete