Monday, December 20, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

1. What will your Christmas dinner consist of?
We change it up each year.  Sometimes, we do turkey and the usual side dishes.   Other years, we will do a theme dinner, Chinese or Mexican.   Sometimes, we grill filet mignon  with blue cheese, twice baked potatoes and grilled veggies.   This year is a beef tenderloin, roasted potatoes, grilled veggies and some sort of salad. 


2. Do you watch commercials or flip through the channels?

It really depends on what I am watching.  Sometimes I flip sometimes I don't. 


3.  How long will you leave your Christmas decorations up?
My decorations inside the house have been up since just before Thanksgiving.   The outside lights have been up since the first of December.   Everything comes down New Years. 

4.  What movie makes you cry every time you watch it?

I dont really watch movies that make me cry.  



5. Do you have a Facebook?
 I live on Facebook! 



2 comments:

  1. I am blog hopping and thought I would stop by your blog. Please stop by either or both of my blogs and follow.

    Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE custom blog designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Have a blessed Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    stopping by from Meet me on Monday
    new follower here.

    ReplyDelete