Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday Scavenger Hunt


 This my Sunday Scavenger Hunt entries for this week.   If you want to join in on the fun, visit Ashley at Ramblings and Photos.



family:   This is my family trying to get ready to take a picture with Santa.    It was like a comedy of errors attempting to get a good picture. My little girl did not want to participate, but we did finally get a great picture.













motion blur:   I didn't have one for this.

pretty packages:














glow













sparkle

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a nice Christmas. I like your family shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun family shot! My little one didn't want to participate in our Santa shoot this year either. We finally got a picture but it definitely shows her disgust! Hehehe.... :)

    ReplyDelete