Friday, December 3, 2010

5 Question Friday!

1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?!
 This is a hard question for me.   I guess it would be the same thing that I ask for every year.  I take so many pictures during the year, I always need photo processing, photo albums, or scrapbooking supplies.

2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?
 When I was about 3 years old, I got a 12 inch Princess Leia doll.   I have always loved Star Wars and I still have her.

3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?
I would be a Disney animator when or/if I ever grow up. 

4. When do you put up your tree?
 It is already up.   I usually put it up around November 20th.   I like to have it up for my daughter's birthday. 

5. What is your favorite Holiday?
I don't know that I really have one.  About 2 years ago, I probably would have said Christmas.   The last couple of years have made me cynical. We always seem to have some sort of family crisis or tragedy.   It has made me leery of Christmas.    

1 comment:

  1. I'm Dianne, and I enjoyed reading this! I so understand the answer to #5, and that's why I answered the way I did.

    ReplyDelete