Monday, October 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

It's been a while since I posted a menu plan.  I really have been a slacker the last couple of months.   I am excited about Fall.  The weather the past weekend, was just perfect Fall weather.  I am really getting in the mood to make soup. I just love all the warm comfort foods and Fall flavors. 


Monday-  Taco Soup, corn bread, organic mixed green salad
        -leftovers for lunch the next day

Tuesday-   Jerk Chicken with rice

Wednesday- Cheese ravioli with butternut squash, garlic bread, mixed green salad.    This is a new recipe I found in the October 1 issue of Woman's Day Magazine.   It looked like something my family would enjoy.  I will have to post later about how it turns out. 

Thursday- Veggie Burgers, asian cole slaw and fresh fruit

Friday-   Make your own calzones.  Cheese, mushrooms, olives, onions, pepperoni, green pepper, etc.

Saturday and Sunday are YOYO days.  




This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday

1 comment:

  1. That Cheese Ravioli recipe sounds great- hope it turns out well for you!

    My menu is posted HERE @ Tiny Blessings if you'd like to take a peek!

    ReplyDelete