Monday, July 25, 2011

We are going to Disney World!!!

I am so excited to say that we have booked our reservations for Disney World!!   We wont be going until after Thanksgiving, but that is just fine with me.     The holidays are one of the most beautiful times of the year to go.  The great that thing about going just after Thanksgiving and before Christmas is that it is off season.   So that really helps save money.

This time we are participating in the meal plan.  Which I am really excited about!   I had wanted to do this last time we went, but I just couldn't talk my husband into it.   This time, however, it worked!  Of course, it also helped that some of our friends used the meal plan in June.   We are using the meal plan with the table service, quick service, and snack.   I will still pack a few extra snacks for the kids.  But, I really think this will make our trip so much easier.     I have already started making our dinning reservations.   

We are also planning on spending a day at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.   I am not sure who is more excited about doing this, my husband or the kids.      I used to live in Florida and I remember when Universal opened.   As a general rule, I am not a huge fan of Universal and have never really wanted to waste the time or money visiting there.  But with the addition of Harry Potter, we have to check it out this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment