Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New items added to LuluBeans Boutique

I wanted to share a few of my new items with everyone.   I started doing hand painted shoes and clothing last September.   My Etsy store is now open , and I  have a facebook page for anybody who is interested in ordering.  I do all types of work, cartoon characters, teams, animal prints, etc.  

This is a sneak peak at the Clemson Tiger shoes.   I can do other teams on request.  This pair is a toddler size 9.   All of my hand painted items are $20 each.   But,  I do give a discount on multiple orders.

This is the Electric Blue Zebra print.   This pair is a child size 10.  This is also the last pair that I have in this color.  


I am also making Fairy costumes and accessories.   This is a Fairy Princess Headband.  You can get these made in any color .  This particular headband would be for ages 3 and up.   These are priced at $6.




If you are interested in ordering please email me at Lulubeanspainted@aol.com.   I will be happy to customize pieces for any theme. 

3 comments:

  1. Very cool idea!! Good luck w/ Etsy...I started selling there and it has been great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a little blog party called Simply Creative over at 365days2simplicity.blogspot.com. I'd love it if you linked this project up!!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for partying with me this week over at 365 days 2 simplicity's Simply Creative blog party. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete