Thursday, May 5, 2011

I won a blog award!


                               The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:

-Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.







-Tell us seven things about yourself.


-Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers.


I would like to thank Shannon at Coupon Savings In The South for giving me this award.  I am always very thankful and surprised that people actually read my blog.   

Seven Things About Me: 
1. I am a huge Food Network junkie
2.  I am a Star Wars costumer. 
3. I have been married for 7 years
4. I love to cook and bake
5. I just started blogging last year
6. I am addicted to Cityville on Facebook
7.  I practice yoga 

15 New blogs: 
I will have the links for this up soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment