Monday, November 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving in just a couple of weeks.  I have already been picking up extra items each week, so I wont have to run to the store during Thanksgiving week.  I can relax and enjoy time with my family.    For this week's menu, I let each person pick a night and we would make their favorites.

Monday- Husband's favorite:  BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, and garlic bread.

Tuesday- Daughter's favorite:  Orange Chicken, stir fried noodles, and steamed veggies.

Wednesday- Son's favorite: Homemade pizza and mixed green salad.

Thursday: My favorite:  Grilled veggie fajitas, rice, beans, guacamole, and fresh pico de gallo.

Friday: homemade chicken noodle soup and sandwiches

Saturday and Sunday are YOYO days.


this post is linked to menu plan monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment