I let my husband test both of these products. His skin tends to be very dry especially during the fall and winter. He gets a lot of cracks in his hands and it is really uncomfortable for him. He was really impressed with both of the products. Neither of the products had a greasy feel and the scent pleasant but was not over powering. After several days of use, he really saw a noticeable difference.
If you have dry skin during the winter, you might want to try out these products for yourself.
Carmex® Healing Lotion is made using a patent pending process that delivers healing and moisturization without a greasy feel.
- Use anywhere skin feels dry;
available in tube or NEW pump
- Daily use will help protect skin and keep dryness away
- Rich healing ingredients, including Aloe and Vitamin E, nourish and moisturize skin
- Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel; has a light, pleasant scent
Carmex Healing Cream
- Use on your driest skin— especially hands, feet, elbows and knees; available in tube or NEW handy little tin
- 9 healing ingredients penetrate and help repair your very dry, rough or cracked skin
- Concentrated—use a small amount
:disclosure: I did receive a sample for the purpose of this review. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own.