Sunday, October 28, 2012

Thrifty Finds: Hallmark Ornamets and a super hero tot

Last weekend, we went to 2 of our local Goodwill stores trying to find a few pieces that would be useful to put the finishing touches on all of the children's Halloween costumes.   I guess it was a good day at the Goodwill because we actually found everything that was on our list.

Of course, while I am there, I can not pass up looking through the "Bags of Fun" for vintage toys.

This time no toys were really found, just some great Christmas ornaments that I will happily add to our tree.

The 2 carousel animals do not have any makers information that I can find.  I was hoping that I would be able to get more information on them.

The 2 Little Mermaid ornaments are Hallmark.  The first one I believe is the 2009 "Merry Coral Christmas Tree"  It is missing some parts, but I don't think it is terribly noticeable.  
The second ornament is from 1997.   I recognized it right away, because I actually already owned one of these ornaments.

The Daisy Duck ornament is from 2000.  It is the Disney Baton Twirler and is #4 in the series.



I also found this Super Hero, Supergirl Tot.   These were kid's meal toys that were given out at Sonic restaurants back in the summer.   I am still looking for the Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, and Aquaman.

No comments:

Post a Comment