Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Partylite ScentGlow Autumn Pumpkin Warmer Review

I love decorating my home for the Fall. One of the easiest ways to decorate is with candles.   They are so versatile ans can be dressed up or down for any occasion.  They add an instant coziness to my home that is such a welcome part of the fall and winter months.

Being the parent of young children, I have gotten away from regular candles.  I have been opting more for flameless candles  and scent warmers.   Both are just as beautiful, providing the same comfort and scents  to the home.    
I recently received the beautiful Autumn Pumpkin warmer from Partylite.   


  The white pumpkin warmer is perfect for autumn and Halloween decorations.    The electric warming plate heats and diffuses the fragrance throughout the house.  The pumpkin is made in three parts.   You can leave the lid off to create a stronger scent.  A hidden LED light provides a welcoming glow.   

I really have loved the Halloween Night Scent.  The catalog describes the scent as a, " Rich butterscotch, vanilla and spices are slowly stirred into a batch of warm, sugary caramel. It's a gooey, creamy, sinfully sweet treat."   There is something about it that reminds you of a cool night and the scent of Halloween candy. 




If you are interested in learning more about Partylite products, you can visit their website to find more beautiful decorating ideas.  You can also find a consultant in your area.  

  

   
* I did receive a sample item for the purpose of this review.  All opinions expressed are my own.  I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment