Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I am a featured blog this week!!









I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Frugality is Free for featuring me as the Hot Blog of the Week.  I didn't realize I was featured until I went back and was reading comments.   


This week's question ( a day late) is: 
Do you have any specific blogging goals for 2010, or do you have anything you would like to change or learn about blogging in 2011?


My blog started out of boredom and has changed over the course of the year.   I started out just doing coupons, but I got kind of bored with that.   There was more I wanted to share on my blog.  I think I am doing a pretty good job of offering a mix of posts.   I am hoping that my blog will continue to grow and that I improve my writing skills.  

No comments:

Post a Comment