Monday, September 24, 2012

Tuesday Train

Photobucket   Life has been crazy at our house the past few days.  My son has been sick, we have Fall Festival coming up at school, getting ready for the fair, and all the other activities that make fall wonderful.

I love entering baked goods, art, and photography in our local fair.  When I was pregnant with my son, I was on bed rest.   TV became my best friend.   I remember watching some Andy Griffith Show re-run where Aunt Bea was all in a dither over her fair pies.   I got it in my head that after I had my baby, I would start entering items in the fair.   I have now been doing it for 8 years.

This year, I have gotten my two oldest children involved.  Working on their fair entries have been a great lesson for each of them.   We will see, hopefully, everyone will bring home a ribbon.  


No comments:

Post a Comment