Monday, July 9, 2012

Eshakti- My new favorite site

I just received my sample dress from Eshakti. I am thrilled with it!  I can't wait to write a longer review and include  pictures.     Eshakti is a clothing website that offers ladies sizes 0-26 ready to wear and customized clothing.  

I am not the smallest lady and frankly, clothes shopping can be a less then thrilling event.  I know I have said countless times, "they don't have my size", or "if only it was a little longer".  We have all said those things,right?  

Eshakti gives you the opportunity to customize the clothing to your personal taste.   You can change the neckline, hem, or sleeves to suit you.  It is no problem.  The ordering process is quick and simple!  
The best part is that you can get these beautiful customized clothes at very affordable prices.

Check out their website, you won't be disappointed!  There is something for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment