Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My new esty items.

I have been working on getting my etsy shop back up and going.  During my pregnancy, I lost interest in blogging and my etsy store.  I just didn't feel creative.   I have several items listed now and hoping to add a few more in the next couple of weeks.  

A couple of the items listed are inspired by Star Wars.   We are going to be attended some Sci-Fi conventions this summer.  So, I thought it would be fun to create myself and others some custom shoes.  

The Admiral Ackbars are inspired by one of my all time favorite Robot Chicken sketches, Admiral Ackbar cereal.   Plus, since I dress up as Ackbar, I needed these for trooping.   I mainly created them for myself, but there might be others out there that will appreciate them.   




The other pair of Star Wars inspired shoes listed in my Esty store is inspired by R2-D2.   I love R2!   There are times when I don't wear my costume and just operate R2.  But, I really have loved wearing them with jeans to run to the store.


I am proud to say that I let my geek flag fly. Please stop by and check out my etsy listings.

No comments:

Post a Comment