Thursday, March 22, 2012

I am getting back to blogging

I have not blogged in a long time.   I had a very difficult pregnancy coupled with depression and anxiety attacks.   I am happy to say that I am doing a lot better and gave to birth to a healthy baby girl on Leap Day.   I read a statistic, that 1 in 5 million people have Leap Day as their birthday.  I get a lot of questions about how we will celebrate her birthday.  It will always be the last day of February.  I guess we will do something special every 4th year.

She is truly a blessing!  Along with the ups and downs of this pregnancy, my precious little "Peanut" was  born with a knot in her cord.   Thankfully, it was not tight.  We are very lucky that she is happy and healthy and already growing like a little weed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment