Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Gravtopia Trooping (picture post)

It has been a while since I have worn my Admiral Ackbar costume, like 2 years but who is counting.   I love to wear it to events but with 4 kiddos sometimes I just don't get the opportunity.  But about 2 weeks ago, I had the opportunity to pull it and I had a blast.   Unfortunately,  I did not get to wear it very long due to the sweat inducing properties of latex.    But I did have fun afterward operating our R2 unit and jumping on the trampolines.

Here are a few pictures from the fun we had at Gravitopia, a local indoor trampoline and extreme sports center.

The foam pit... It's a trap!

It's a snack!



It's a TRAMP-oline!

And yes, cheesy puns come with the costume.

#admiralackbar, #starwars, #cosplay,#itsatrap,#starwarscostumes.


All pictures shown in the post are my original photos.  If you use one of my photos please give proper credit for the photo or link back to this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment