Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's been awhile, but I feeling a lot better

The last couple of months have been rough personally.  But, I think things are finally back to normal.  I know that I am feeling a lot better, thanks to some changes in medication and family support.   I lost interest in a lot of things, myself included.  But, I am ready to get back on the horse, so to speak. 

I am really looking forward to the fall.  I am ready for some cooler weather!!  I know my children are too.  They have already been asking when we would visit the apple farm.   My little girl has informed me that she wants to make some applesauce, an apple pie, and an apple cake.   I guess when we make it out there, we will be picking several bushels of apples. 

Plus, we are starting cheerleading next week!  This should be interesting.   Let's just say that when I was in high school, the cheerleaders were not necessarily my favorite people.  But, soccer wasn't her sport and this is something that she is totally interested in, so I will be totally supportive.    We offered my son the chance to play football this fall. He wasn't interested.  He has decided to stick with baseball.  I like that we can space out the sporting activities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment