Saturday, August 6, 2011

Depression Sucks!

I know that I have been MIA for a few weeks.  Well, the truth it has sort of been by choice.  I haven't really wanted to blog lately.  I am not sure why.   I guess you could call it writer's block, the summer blahs, I just haven't wanted to do it. 

Things have been kind of difficult for me, swinging from really great highs to debilitating lows.  Yes, I do deal with depression on a daily basis.   I am going to spare you my laundry list of everything that I feel has gone wrong.   I don't really want sympathy.  Somewhere in the back of my head, I know that things could always be worse.  And while the last month has just been a rough patch,  if I were really truthful with myself, this week has been full of blessings. 

I really am trying to look at things with an attitude of gratitude.   I know that there are lessons for me to learn and I am trying to find the meaning.   Just know that my posts will be scattered or non-existent, but I will be back to blogging as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment