Friday, July 1, 2011

Cake Decortating Class- final project

I have had so much fun taking a Wilton Cake decorating class this month.   It is something  that I have wanted to do for a long time and I really have learned a lot from it.    It probably would have been better if I had taken the class when the temperature was a little cooler though.  


I had a lot of trouble transporting my cake!  Yesterday, the temperature was close to 100 degrees and well the frosting just can't handle that kind of temperature.   So the final project looks kind of like a cake slide.  Still, I am really proud of what I have accomplished and I can't wait to practice more.   I am definitely going to take some of the other cake decorating classes that they offer.


1 comment:

  1. GREAT JOB!
    HOPPING BY FROM THE HOP!
    ALREADY A FOLLOWER ON GFC & NET BLOGS!
    HAVE A GREAT 4TH!
    NANCY

    ReplyDelete