Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Are You Sweet or Unsweet? Celebrate National Sweet Tea Month!!


Living in the South, there really is only to options to drink.  Coke or Sweet Tea.  That's about it!  My personally preference is Sweet Tea.   I practically bleed sweet tea. When its 100 degrees outside,   you can not beat a great glass of iced tea on a hot summer's day.   Last year, Americans consumed over 300 billion gallons of tea.

  Luzianne is my favorite brand of tea.  I especially love the iced green tea.  Green tea is a great source of anit-oxidants.   I love to serve it with honey and a few sprigs of mint.    The great thing about Luzianne tea,  is that it is specially blended for iced tea.  It has a great flavor and clarity.   Everyone remembers Luzianne's slogan, "Clear as a bell."   Whether you add a little sugar, no sugar, or a lot of sugar you always end up with a great glass of tea. 

This summer, Luzianne Tea has kicked off  National Iced Tea Month with a Specially Blended Sweepstakes and Tour across the South.   One winner that enters the contest at speciallyblended.com will win a RV.    You can visit them on Facebook and Twitter, to get updates on the contest, coupons, and special events.   Watch for the Specially Blended Tour to come to a retail location near you.

disclosure:  I received a sample for the purpose of this review.  I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post.  All opinions expressed in this post are my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment