Thursday, October 26, 2017

Star Wars Trooping Events for September and October, picture post

I am sharing some of my favorite pictures from the past 2 months trooping.  It has been awhile since my husband and I have been out in costume.  The last two months have certainly made up for it and  kept us very  busy.  We made a children's hospital visit (1 inside the hospital and 1 for an event outside of the hospital), PRAI Walk, a local Make A Wish fundraiser, a trunk or treat event last weekend that hosted 4,000 people, and this weekend, we will be at Boo in the Zoo, which annually hosts around 10,000 people.    

 Our children have even been wanting to dress up.  We got a rare appearance from Utinni, the littlest Jawa briefly.  Utinni is kind of like Big Foot, so it was a big deal.   Even though brief,
I will take it.




No comments:

Post a Comment